Mohammad Ismail has more than twenty-five years of professional experience primarily as an Architect (AIA) and also as a Project Director. He has worked with leading design and architecture firms throughout the USA and the Middle East. One of Mohammed's largest projects he helped deliver was the Burj Al Shaya & Four Seasons Hotel in Kuwait, an award winning and iconic tower complex.
Mohammad's extensive and impressive experience encompasses a wide range of projects including high rise office and hotel towers, retail, residential, educational, commercial, storage and distribution facilities. Some of Mohammad's key management assets include:
• Leading and directing large size Design services office
• develop detailed financial and Resources management plans for effective control of Revenue and Cash collections
• Business development, project planning and due diligence services
• Project Scope, execution plans and programming development.
• Effective delivery of management of all project delivery phases.
• Manage and control business and legal risks
• Management and control of the various Tendering, Bidding and Construction services.
• Field Inspections and Construction Administration.
His responsibilities have included business development, project scope and programming development, all phases of A&E design services, the preparation and management of construction documents, tendering, bidding, contract negotiations and project construction management.